Welcome to the Accounting Society!
Our society is perfect for students studying accounting and finance based degrees - or even anyone with an interest in understanding more about finances!
What We Do
Our main aims are to:
- Hold study sessions so we can work through challenging topics and practice questions together.
- Connect with local businesses and accountancy firms to gain new contacts, improve networking skills and employment opportunities and to also give a ‘real world’ insight.
- Encourage socialising amongst other students with similar academic interest through our Facebook chat group, regular coffee meet-ups, and at networking events.
Join the society to receive these exclusive benefits:
- Access to a members only Facebook chat group.
- Access to all society events and socials.
- Opportunities to further boost your professional skills and network with professionals. (Check our Facebook group and your uni email for these opportunities)
- The ability to vote and/or become part of our executive committee.
Where to Find Us:
Join the Society: Click the ‘join’ link above!
Join our Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UoHAccountingSociety
Like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HullUniAccSoc/
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/HullAccSociety
All of our clubs and societies are run by a committee.
A committee is a team of people that lead, organise and publicise a group within your Students’ Union.
It can be really rewarding as well as being a great way to gain experience and invaluable skills for your future career.