HUCC is one of the more prominent clubs at Hull University. This is not least due to our vibrant social calendar, links with other societies, and three successful teams competing in BUCS, but also the welcoming and inclusive nature of our membership.
Whether you are a county cricketer or completely new to the game, we have something for you. Throughout the winter we compete in the indoor BUCS leagues, alongside training on a weekly basis at the best indoor nets facility in Hull. In addition, we run and indoor friendly league, and also offer skills sessions tailored to individual needs. Come the summer, we have three BUCS teams, as well as a friendly team that play against local clubs, schools and societies. Plenty of cricket to dig your teeth into!
What makes HUCC special is that we offer much more than simply cricket, which is reflected in our diverse membership list. We offer;
- HUCC Allstars - We enter a football team into the university’s Wednesday afternoon intramural league.
- A Vibrant Social Calendar - We social on a weekly basis, but on top of this we partake in club meals, quizzes, trips to the races and much much more.
- Easter Tour - A fun week in the sun over easter. One not to be missed.
- Summer Tour - This year, we took a couple of teams to Amsterdam for a cricket tour.
- Other Sports - Each year we enter a hockey team into intramural tournaments at the beginning and end of the year. We also played a charity rugby match against the rugby team.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop us a email. Our contact details are;
Club Email - [email protected]
We look forward to seeing you soon!
All of our clubs and societies are run by a committee.
A committee is a team of people that lead, organise and publicise a group within your Students’ Union.
It can be really rewarding as well as being a great way to gain experience and invaluable skills for your future career.