About Mature Students Society
Welcome to Hull University Mature Students Society. Our aim is to build a close and friendly community for all post graduates, mature and part-time students across all departments. We will be hosting a variety of events throughout the year.
Further hopes are to:
• Provide academic and social support for our members
• Improve the Mature Students experience
• Engage in regular social activities
• Enable members to voice their opinions and issues
• Make friends, relax and have fun
If you have any questions or ideas for events just join us on Facebook.
All of our clubs and societies are run by a committee.
A committee is a team of people that lead, organise and publicise a group within your Students’ Union.
It can be really rewarding as well as being a great way to gain experience and invaluable skills for your future career.