Academic Reps

Academic Representatives are students just like you! They exist to represent your views and concerns on an academic level to the people who run courses at the University of Hull.

At the start of each academic year, Reps sign up to raise any academic issues their cohort may be experiencing or to communicate positive feedback with members of staff at the University. This happens through Student-Staff Forums, a partnership between Hull University Union and the University of Hull, which bring Reps and staff together to discuss the academic experience.

Have you or anyone on your course experienced any academic issues? If so, find your Rep for support or become a Rep yourself!

Contact Us

For FACE / FOSE queries:

Phone Number

01482 466269
For FBLP / FOHS queries:

Phone Number

01482 463429