London and Harry Potter Studios - Overnight Stay
|Saturday 28th March 2020, 7:45 am||Harry Potter Studios||From £125.00|
HUU Give it a Go are taking you to London and Harry Potter Studios!
WE EXPECT THIS EVENT TO SELL OUT QUICKLY BUT ALL TICKETS MUST BE BOOKED AND PAID FOR BY 28TH FEBRUARY 2020.
THIS TRIP IS ONLY OPEN TO HULL UNIVERSITY STUDENTS. STUDENT I.D WILL BE REQUESTED AND DETAILS WILL BE TAKEN OF ALL GUESTS IN ADVANCE TO SEND TO THE HOTEL
Join us for this all-inclusive weekend break to the UK capital and onto the magical world of Harry Potter.
We are super excited to be able to bring you this brilliant opportunity at the absolutely bargain price of only £125.00, which is a huge saving to you if you were to organise this by yourself.
The price includes.
• Return coach travel exclusively hired by HUU
• Reserved seating throughout your break
• One night dinner, bed and breakfast at a select hotel outside London
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities. Twin rooms (see below for more info)
• Time to enjoy the attractions of London
• Inclusive admission to the Warner Bros. studio tour London - The making of Harry Potter, and now including the Hogwarts Express and Platform 9 & ¾ and special Hogwarts in snow theme for Christmas
(all timings approximate and will be confirmed once booked and nearer the time)
Saturday 28th March 2020
- Please arrive outside HUU at 7:45am. The coach will then depart at 8am.
- 3.5 hours at Warner Studios Harry Potter Tour with admission reserved and included in the price (usual admission price £35.00)
- Return to coach & travel to hotel. Dinner at hotel and twin room + en-suite hotel accommodation included in the price.
Sunday 29th March 2020
- Breakfast at hotel (included in price) then depart at 9:30am for drop off in central London. Free time to explore the capital.
- 2.30pm. Coach travel back to Hull, drop off at HUU.
This trip will sell out quickly. Please book early to avoid disappointment!
Find out more about the Warner Brothers Harry Potter Studio Tour here
ROOMS - Twin rooms will be allocated on booking, so if you would like to share with someone please send full details by email to [email protected] once you have booked your place.
TRAVELLING ALONE - We welcome those who would like to travel alone and we can help you make connections with others travelling alone so if you don’t have anyone to go with, don’t let this put you off booking, just get in touch at the email address below.
REFUNDS - Once purchased, tickets are strictly non-refundable, so please make sure you are able to attend before buying a ticket.
Your Union endeavours to make all activities accessible to all wherever possible. However, please contact Bethany Ramsden, Give It A Go Co-ordinator, on 01482 466297 or [email protected] if you have any specific access requirements or questions about access to this event.
GDPR - IMPORTANT
We will need to contact you by email with details of this event. When booking please ensure that you have set your preference with the University to receive emails. Hull University Union cannot be held responsible for any missed communication if we cannot email you with organisational details.
WHO FUNDS GIAG EVENTS?
The cost of this trip is subsidised by the students' union by up to 50% using any profits from our commercial offering, so every time you shop in Spar, buy a coffee, pizza or sandwich from EATS or SANC or visit Asylum you are supporting the Give it a Go programme of events. We are a not for profit organisation re-investing all of our profit into services.