We are hosting our very own Society Awards!
On the 2nd April, we will be hosting The Society Awards. A night to celebrate all the success and achievements of societies within your Students' Union. There will be performances from mulitple societies, awards up for grabs and a chance to socialise with like-minded students. There will also be free wine/soft drinks and professional photographers so we can capture your night. This year's theme will be 'roaring 20s', so dress to impress!
There are multiple awards a society, individual members or members of the commitee can win:
- Best New Society
- Most Improved Society
- Best Society Event Society Trip of the Year
- President of the Year
- Committee Member of the Year
- Most Outstanding Contribution to a Society
- Society Fundraiser of the Year
Society of the Year (by Category):
- Academic Society of the Year
- Arts, Music & Performance Society of the Year
- Campaigning, Fundraising & Political Society of the Year
- International, Faith and Multicultural Society of the Year
- Gaming, Fandom & Special Interest Society of the Year
The winners of the awards are decided by you! There are two ways to nominate a society or an individual for an award:
- Nominate here: https://hulluniunion.com/societies/awards. You can nominate yourself, an individual, a society for multiple categories and anyone, even staff members, can nominate!
- For your society to win either Bronze, Silver or Gold accreditation and up to £150, we have a reward criteria that you must complete. For a copy of this reward criteria, please contact [email protected].
All nominations will close on Monday 2nd March 2020 at 12pm. Shortlisting will then be announced on Monday 9th March 2020 at 12pm. Ticket sales for the awards night will be available online and on the ground floor reception. Winners will be announced on the day of the Society Awards, Thursday 2nd April 8pm-11pm.
Join the Facebook event here to keep updated with event info.
We look forward to seeing you there!