We're introducing a society accreditation scheme, where societies can get bronze/silver/gold status and up to £150 additional funding!
Society accreditation can be gained through various events, campaigns and opportunities that societies have organised or been a part of. The success of the work will be measured in points, based on various categories - finance, development, democracy, engagement, activity, inclusivity and a bonus point section. If a society is awarded a minimum of 25 points, they will be eligible for accreditation and the below, various benefits:
Bronze - 25 points
- Bronze status on our website
- Guaranteed stall at Societies Fair
- Chance of winning £50 in Society raffle at Society Awards (this will go to 3 societies)
Silver - 50 points
- Silver status on our website
- Preference over stalls at Societies Fair
- Preference over Give It A Go – Sports and Society Taster Sessions
- Chance of winning £100 in society raffle at Society Awards (this will go to three societies)
Gold - 70 points
- Gold status on our website
- Special recognition at our annual Society Awards
- Free promotional logo design and business cards for your society
- Advertisement on Hull University Union’s social media once a semester
- Chance of winning £150 in society raffle at Society Awards (this will go to three societies)
Nominations will close Monday 2nd March but the sooner you get your nominations in, the better. This nomination must be completed by a committee member.
To begin the accreditation process please email: [email protected].