External Speaker Form

Fill out the form below to book an external speaker for your club or society.

Please familiarise yourself with the Hull University Union Exteral Speaker Policy before filling out the form.

View the policy here.

External Speaker Form

If you'd like to book a meeting room please fill in the form below. We will check Student Central, Wilberforce and The Brynmor Jones Library for availability.

Any event with an External Speaker(s) needs to be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of the booking to be authorised before a room can be confirmed.

Contact Us

Phone Number

01482 464000