Tue, December 10, 2019 - 23:40
Financial help with travel
Submitted by Max C.

It's expensive to travel from villages nearby such as Hendon and thorngumbald but uni offers no help at all. Even a small bit of help would do!

There are currently no comments to display.

27/03/2018: Completed

Contact Us

Phone Number

01482 445361

Latest News

Get in touch

Hull University Union
University of Hull,
Student Central,
Cottingham Road,
Charity #: 1152549
Company #: 8475916
Directions to Student Central

01482 464000
Internal: 4000