UNIVERSITY OF HULL SUPPORT
We are working closely with the University and if you haven't found the help you were looking for in our Advice Centre, please visit the University of Hull support page for a range of support including:
- Disability Inclusion support students with a disability and physical health concerns, both temporary and permanent
- Learning Support helps students with specific learning differences, such as dyslexia and dyspraxia
- Mental Health Support are here to help with any emotional wellbeing and mental health concerns, and support around significant life events
- The Chaplaincy Team brings a wealth of experience to support you whilst you are here at Hull, and provide a place of welcome and support to all students of any faith or belief, offering a physical and emotional space to chat, reflect and, if appropriate, pray
- The Financial Support team provide guidance to students who may find themselves in financial hardship. If you are unsure if you are receiving the correct entitlement of student funding, or are experiencing problems or delays with your application, please get in touch to see if we can help in any way
- Immigration Advisers support study-related immigration queries
- Student Futures support students to decide what to do next after University and help you to develop and fulfill your career potential
- Specialist staff who are available to support you with using our Assistive Technology equipment
- If you're not sure what team to go to then see Student Life who help students to re-engage with their studies and University, and for any problems that occur in University accommodation. The team can help unpick more complex situations and signpost you to the most relevant and appropriate service. They also offer support to those on the autistic spectrum and can work with you to understand any adjustments you may benefit from.
You might be looking for support around underrepresentation and marginalisation and our peer support groups might be able to help.
See below for a list of your Liberation Representatives.
- Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic (BAME) Students Representative: [email protected]
- Disabled Students Representative: [email protected]
- Women's Representative: [email protected]
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans+ (LGBT+) Representative: [email protected]
- Trans Representative: [email protected]
OTHER SUPPORT ORGANISATIONS
We have also pulled together some important information for you regarding: