Wed, December 12, 2018 - 07:51


Are you getting all the finance you're entitled to?

If you’re a parent, single parent or a disabled student there are extra elements of student finance you may be able to apply for. Full time and Part time students can apply for tuition fee loans and also Post Grad students are now eligible for the tuition fee loan.

The Advice Centre can help you maximise your income and check if you have any welfare benefit entitlement. Our team can assist you with funding applications, such as the Hardship Fund. We are also here to assist with budgeting queries using our very own budget calculator at Hull Money Doctors.



If you need to call student finance, we have a phone available to use, so you can contact them without the additional fees.



At Hull University Union we proudly stand against any type of hate.

Don’t ignore hate crime – report it!

Our Advice Centre is an official Hate Crime Reporting Centre. If you have experienced or witnessed any form of hate, please contact the Advice Centre or report it here.

Contact Us

Phone Number

01482 445361

Latest News

Get in touch

Hull University Union
University of Hull,
Student Central,
Cottingham Road,
Charity #: 1152549
Company #: 8475916

01482 445361
Internal: 4000