Sat, January 19, 2019 - 03:53


PC Carl Palmer is your Campus Police Officer and is here to help you and make sure you have a safe place to study.


PC Palmer holds regular events and activities on campus alongside his colleagues to offer you crime prevention advice and surgeries where you can raise any issues with him. Carl is based in Hall Road, Hull and can be contacted on [email protected] or 01482 317 025.


Carl helps you by:


- Dealing with theft

- Giving advice on harassment issues

- Visiting victims of crime

- Dealing with disputes within University housing

- Dealing with disorder on campus 


Remember to call 999 in an emergency or if a crime is in progress, or call 101 in a non-emergency or to report a crime.

Campus Police Officer

Phone Number

01482 317 025

Latest News

Get in touch

Hull University Union
University of Hull,
Student Central,
Cottingham Road,
Charity #: 1152549
Company #: 8475916

01482 445361
Internal: 4000