- Organisation Name
- City of Hull District Scouts
- Title of role
- Sessional Assistants Beavers- Cubs- Scouts
- Number of volunteer places available
Can you be a reliable pair of hands and support on a weekly basis with Beaver / Cub / Scout meetings. Provide support to the leadership team, helping run activity bases, odd games and basic record keeping. Support young people in having a go at activities
HU5 4TJ, HU8 9AG, HU6 9NA, HU8 8SH, HU9 3JJ, HU5 3PN, HU6 8SA, HU5 3JX, HU9 4JY, HU6 7PA, HU9 4TJ, HU5 4DJ, HU7 4YR, HU7 4TD, HU5 2EJ, HU3 2TA, HU5 5DH, HU3 5AR, HU9 5SY, HU9 2TB
Over 20 locations Available!
- What kind of support/supervision will you receive?
Training will be given.
- Personal qualities and requirements
A willingness to have a go is the biggest pre-quisite for Socuting, As adults also learns lots from getting involved
However if you feel any of the following you'll have a great headstart:-
Innovative; Practical – hands on; Communication; Organised; Ability to relate to young people; Creative thinking; Sports interests; Co-ordination; Outdoor skills – navigation etc; Trust-worthy; Patience; Focused; Commitment; Reliable; Energetic; Balanced opinion;; Sense of humour; Open to learn; Fun; Dynami
- Work-ready skills you will learn or develop
Virtually every week day evening, Beavers (6-8 yrs) is usually early evening, Cubs (8-10) slightly later 6-7.30 approx and Scouts (10-14) 7.00-8.30 approx
- Additional Info
to join please contact Gary Mccune
Email: [email protected]
please tell them that you saw this opportunity on the Hull Student Website Thank you
- Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) required
- A Disclosure and Barring Service check is required